- HR / P&O
- Kerk en zending
- 32 - 40
Open Doors is an international, interdenominational organization that supports Christians who are persecuted for their faith. Within the regional department Middle East & North Africa the following job has become vacant:
Open Doors International is looking for an
International HR Business Partner
The primary objective for this position is to play a significant role in the development and implementation of a variety of HR projects and improvement initiatives regarding local staff and (field) offices. The role is a mix of operational, tactical, strategic- and project management. The HR Business Partner is part of a small international HR team, reporting directly to the HR manager.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and initiate HR Projects, e.g. developing HR standards in the region;
- Compensation and benefits development and implementation and legal alignment;
- HR Business Partner for several line managers to support, advice and equip them with appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively lead their people in line with the vision, strategy and personal development plans e.g. performance management;
- Provide HR policy guidance;
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning.
- Committed Christian with a heart for the Persecuted Church;
- Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices, but we are also open for people with less experience;
- Level of education: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in HRM, but also Psychology, Business or any other related field is suitable;
- High communication and relationship skills and a high level of cross-cultural sensitivity with the knowledge how to build relationships in different cultures;
- Combines hands-on mentality with analytical and abstract thinking and able to solve challenges;
- Candidate with perseverance and who initiate naturally;
- Fluent English verbally and in writing;
- This position requires ability and willingness to international travel
- This is a salaried position. Working at Open Doors means that you are actively involved in the worldwide Persecuted Church. We offer you a versatile position in an international environment, a professional team and the opportunity to show your added value. Location is preferably in The Netherlands, but we encourage candidates from other locations to apply as well.
Please send your email with your CV and motivation as soon as possible but before 1 June 2019, to the HR department via email@example.com. If you have questions about the position, please use this same email address. Be cautious about announcing that you want to work for Open Doors. This may result in risks for you.